Sunday, June 23, 2013

Many Thanks!

The Beary June Online Show was a great success and I would like to thank all those who visited the show and stopped by my showroom to see my new additions.

Here are the photos of my show bears which I am delighted to report both very quickly found new homes.

Brodie will be making his home in PA.

Karlee will be making her home in CA.
 
 
I would especially like to send warm hugs and thanks to everyone who voted for my Brodie in the 'best of show' competition. I am truly grateful! Also, thank you to the darling collectors who chose to bring my work home and many thanks to Karin Jehle for organizing another wonderful show! I am looking forward to the next one!!

1 comment:

K. Joy said...

I just found your blog through the USRA awards voting. Your bears are adorable!! :)