Monday, December 1, 2014

Many Thanks!

The "Beary Christmas Bazaar" Online Show was a great success and I would like to thank all those who visited the show and stopped by my showroom to see my new holiday additions.

Here are the photos of my show bears. I am delighted to report that they both very quickly found new homes.


Gabrielle will be making her home in MI.


Jack Frost will be making his home in PA.


I would especially like to send warm hugs and thanks to everyone who voted for my Gabrielle in the 'best of show' competition. I was honored to see that she received the third place ribbon. I am truly grateful!



Also, many thanks to the darling collectors who chose to bring my work home and to Karin Jehle for organizing another wonderful online show! Looking forward to the next one!!

bear hugs...Brenda

No comments: